InGutter 2.0 for InDesign CS4/CS5/CS6/CC is finally available! This free script gives you a functionality that is sorely lacking in InDesign: it allows you to easily create and manage vertical rules within multi-columns text frames. The underlying principle has already been explained in older articles. In essence, today's release just makes it CS5/CS6/CC compliant while offering a fresh user interface.
• Compatibility with InDesign CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 and CC. (CS3 is no longer supported.)
Note. — InGutter 2 requires Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and later, or Windows XP / Vista / 7 (x86 or x64 editions).
• The top and bottom offsets of the rules can now be set separately.
• Transformed frames (rotation, skewing, etc.) are now fully supported, including those with non-rectangular paths.
• Ability to switch the measurement units.
• Ability to run the script from the Indiscripts menu.
• User interface still available in English and French.
• Various bugs fixed.
Below is a short video that will get you started if you are new to InGutter.